This is a sensational summer dessert. I promise the raspberry and tequila shots will be a hit at your next party !!!
- 200g sugar
- 150 ml water
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 tablespoons tequila
- juice 1/2 lime
- 1/2 lime cut in thin slices
- In a small pan on medium heat combine sugar and water and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Once the sugar has dissolved boil for 3 minutes to form a syrup.
- Add the raspberries and cook until they are soft. Add the lemon and put aside to cool.
- Pass the raspberry puree through a sieve to remove all the pips.
- Add the tequila.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic container and freeze overnight.
6. Serve the sorbet in shoot glasses, sprinkle with sea salt flakes and decorate with raspberries and slices of lime.
- Do not put too much tequila because the mixture will not freeze well.
One thought on “Raspberry & Tequila Sorbet”
Eres lo maximo, felicitaciones te mando un beso.