Let’s get back to the kitchen!
This salad is full of flavour, filling, and packed with veggies.
A lot of the pieces can be made ahead of time and assembled at the last minute.
- Use any canned fish you have in your pantry like anchovies, canned tuna, and Sardines.
- Use green, black, or Kalamata olives.
- Use crispy long beans (cook in boiled water with salt for a short time), hard boiled eggs, and boiled potatoes.
- Use tomatoes of any size and colour.
- Use any lettuce leaves you have available, preferably Romaine lettuce.
- Use your favourite vinaigrette or make one using red, white wine or balsamic vinegar. I like to add thinly sliced red onions to the vinaigrette.